Website for US Gym Products
In this project, we were decidedly focused on two key points: One, create a website that greatly increased user experience and functionality on usgymproducts.com. Two, save Big Mike big money!
The first step for US Gym Products was a new eCommerce website:
- Improved navigation
- Improved product use by creating product variations instead of having each variation as a separate product, which creates fewer layers and clicks for users
- Delivered a new process to deal with drop shipping products from various manufacturers that creates a cost-effective and streamlined process both internally and for the end user
- Calculated and implemented shipping costs by state for specific product manufacturers
- Integrated tax automatic tax calculations on products in the cart
- Integrated a secure online payment portal through Authorize.net
- Add and subscribe to email option
- Increased call to actions on the website, including click to call, email, and purchasing options
- Implemented coupon functions for regular product or category sales
- Implemented a category and product management system to streamline orders and organization of 500+ products
- Improved portfolio organization and display
The second thing we wanted to focus on was saving Mike a large portion of the money he was spending on Google AdWords every month. We reworked his campaign and his website to maximize leads and reduce costs.
- Reconfigured Google Adwords strategy and reduced Adwords monthly costs by 80%!
- The Woodchuck Team’s new site structure, organization, shipping strategies and marketing efforts markedly increased website sales. In comparing sales from the year prior versus the year after the new site launch, average monthly sales increased by 165%!
- Our Team also works regularly to increase organic site traffic. In comparing the previous site performance with the new site performance over an eighteen month period, we’ve increased results by the following:
- Number of users increased 2996%
- Number of new users increased 3005%
- Number of page views increased 6374%
- Over the last year, there has been a 20% increase in organic traffic to the site and a 26% increase in landing pages that received organic search visits.