Why we did it:
One of the most common struggles we have seen businesses deal with is the choice they face about website development. The current market options are all limiting:
- Do you do it yourself with free website builders like WIX or Weebly? These options are very budget friendly, but often it take a lot of time and frustration to get the site going. In the end it may not look as professional as you’d like.
- Do you work with developer that has a side hustle? You MIGHT get a professional site at a reasonable cost, but this is not their day job and are you really a priority long-term? Will you even get through the development process at all?
- Or do you work with an establish company whose costs are often considerably higher, and possibly beyond the scope of what you really need?
And then this question became obvious: why are we making people choose? Why do clients have to make a sacrifice? We are entrepreneurs; we know there is always another way.
So, why can’t people get a professional, affordable, easy to use website from a reliable company with long-term support? The truth is they can. It just wasn’t being offered…until now. That’s why we developed The 3-Day Website, to give businesses a website development alternative where they don’t have to sacrifice cost, quality, time, frustration, or dependability. The 3-Day website is a designed to get your online presence up and running so that you can continue doing what you do best, grow your business!
Ready to take Action?
We know you’ll love your new site and we are ready to help you get started! Contact our team to set up your new template designed website today. We know you’ll be glad you did!
HOW IT WORKS:
- Select a website design that best connects with your vision for your business.
- Talk with Heather and Erin at Woodchuck Arts about your development process.
- Knock out your content and imagery with the easy to follow page-by-page content creation guide.
- Hand it off and let us bring your vision together!! In just 3 days you will end up with a fully functioning, professional website and a lot less headaches!
- The 3-Day Website designs are $599. Everything you need for a great website is included in this price, but we know everyone loves extras, so we offer add-on services too! We really believe in transparency, so we have listed all the pricing below.
We are happy to accommodate revisions and customizations at any time at our hourly rate. If you would like these services, we will work with you to provide an estimate for your specific needs.
We know images can be hard to find. We offer stock image packages so that you can display high quality images on your new site! You are welcome to choose either of our image package options or you may provide your own at no additional charge.
1. YOU FIND IT:
$5 per image or $40 for 10 images – You will receive access to stock images to select your image.
2. WE FIND IT:
$150 – We will find all the images and purchase them.
$100 – Add a custom form with conditional logic to your website. Additional costs may apply depending on the length and complexity of the form.
$100 – Integrate your podcast with your website! (Does not include podcast set-up.)
Call for a free estimate.
MEMBERSHIP REGISTRATION FORM:
$150 – Add a membership registration form with payment options to your site
PROTECTED MEMBERSHIP ONLY AREA WITH LOGIN:
$150 – Have an exclusive information on your site only visible to members after login.
ADDITIONAL RESTAURANT MENU ITEMS (THE BEAVER):
$5 per item or $40 for 10 – Add additional food menu items to your new restaurant website.
EMAIL SERVICE INTEGRATION:
$100 – Integrate your email marketing service (ie MailChimp) with your website to directly add new subscribers to your list!
EVENT CALENDAR INSTALLATION WITH 2 EVENTS:
$50 – Add a beautiful calendar to your website to display your upcoming events. We will add your first two events as well!
$150 per year – Website hosting with your friends at Woodchuck Arts. (does not include the cost of your domain)
We LOVE to chat with people about their business goals, so please don’t hesitate to contact us, even if you are not ready to take action. We understand that this process takes time, so just think of our team as your no pressure support guide for your website goals.